Worbla's Pearly Art - 750 x 1000mm
Because of the size and weight of this item, additional shipping charges apply for orders outside UK. Please check the delivery page for details!
Worbla's® Pearly Art (WPA) – Welcome to the bright side of Worbla's®!
Worbla's® Pearly Art, another fantastic creative material from Cast4Art and just as all the products of the Worbla's® Art Series it is solvent-free produced and to proceed with no hazardous substances inside.
It is also activated by heat (best approx. 80-90 °C/175-195 °F) and can be re-activated as often as you like. All leftovers of the WPA can be re-used so any waste can almost be totally avoided.
The material contains strong heat activated glue which means it sticks very well to itself and to other materials if treated properly.
You can combine WPA with high density foam for realiaing both ornate or plane and smooth surfaces. Because of its light colour it is very suitable for outlining later working steps.
Because of its extremely fine texture, it provides excellent modelling features as well, generating very smooth and highly detailed work pieces. In addition even after hardening it stays surprisingly flexible.
All kind of colours such as acrylics or spray paints can be used for painting the Worbla's® Pearly Art. Because it is so smooth, sometimes it might be a good idea using a kind of primer like a plastic primer before painting.
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as required (best approx. 80-90°C / 175-195°F)
- It contains extra heat-activated glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Extremely fine structure & surface and pigmented white
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure of the heat
- Simple, safe and clean handling, suitable for beginners
- Non-toxic, solvent-free and contains no hazardous substances
- Outstanding modelling features
- All leftover can be re-used and the product can be stored under normal conditions (dry; room temperature) for months