Worbla's Kobracast Art - 750 x 1000mm
Worbla's® KobraCast Art (WKA) – the most versatile Worbla's® ever!
Worbla's® KobraCast Art: You can simply call it the Jack of all trades from Cast4Art and just like all the products of the Worbla’s® Art Series it is produced solvent-free produced and to proceed and contains no hazardous substances.
It is activated by heat (best approx. 80-90°C/175-195°F) and can be shaped easily by hand or even thermoformed. WKA can be re-activated as often as you like and all leftovers can be re-used so there is almost no waste. It contains strong heat activated glue which means it sticks very well to itself and to other materials if treated properly.
What makes WKA so unique is the very stretchable, but tear-resistant mesh inside. This makes it possible to cast organic shapes (e.g. antlers). WKA stays a little flexible even after cooling down hence it is no problem separating it even from negative moulds including undercuts.
Worbla's® KobraCast Art's surface provides good adherence for glass colors & spray paint. It can also sew through it quite easily for attaching (faux)-leather & -furs, fabrics and more. Because the WKA is light-weight, it is ideal as a stabilising substructure to use for bags, corsets and much more!
- Easy, safe and clean to handle, suitable for beginners
- Non-toxic, solvent-free and contains no hazardous substances
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as you want (best approx. 80-90°C/175-195°F)
- It contains extra heat-activated glue so multiple pieces stick together easily
- Extremely stretchable when activated, allowing to cast organic shapes including undercuts. Stays flexible but inherently stable after cooling down
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure to heat
- Surface provides for example good adherence for glass colors & spray paint; you can sew through it quite easily for attaching furs, fabrics and more
- All leftover can be re-used and the product can be stored under normal conditions (dry; room temperature) for months