Worbla's Crystal Art - 250g
Clear thermoplastic pellets that can be shaped when heated. Great for accessories and other objects: crystals, gems, horns, sculptures! Form the shapes you want by hand, with some tools or use a silicone mould.
Use appropriate gloves and other heat protection when using this material.
- Activation temperature approx. 110°C
- When cooled, it stays slightly flexible, more like "stable rubber" rather than "hard plastic".
- No shrinkage while heating or cooling.
- You can insert LED lights to make it glow.
- Can be painted with most paints.
- Can be dyed with polyester dyes or acrylic paints. You can even add glitter!
- Good adhesion to itself and other Worbla's Art series of products.