Cosfoam - 2m x 1m Large Sheet
This product can only be shipped to the UK and parts of Europe. Cosfoam can only be delivered by courier. If there are other products in your basket they will all be delivered together by courier. Delivery charge applies. Please see our delivery page for details.
Cosfoam is a heat-mouldable foam suitable for making armour and props.
Because of its high density and closed structure, the surface is very smooth. It requires only minimal priming before painting. If you heat seal the surface then you may not even need to prime it first, depending on the finish you're after.
When heated, the foam will have slight shrinkage. This is unnoticeable when moulding, but becomes useful when you want to create carved details. By scoring the foam and then heating it, the cut "opens up" and becomes obvious.
- 100kg/m3 density
- Same smooth texture on both sides
- Great heat moulding properties, can achieve very curved shapes
- Smooth surface, only requires minimal priming especially after heat sealing
- Can be carved and then heated for additional details
- Can be sanded
- Can be shaped using rotary tools
- Glue using contact adhesive or hot glue