Advanced Armor Making – Helmets & Pauldrons by Svetlana Quindt (Kamui Cosplay)
Are you interested in more advanced techniques?
Over the years Kamui has written and made videos of many cosplay making tutorials, and now they are available in book form! This book is fully illustrated, with many step-by-step guides.
This is part 5 of her books and covers:
– Tools and Materials
– Creating basic helmet and pauldron patterns
– Modifying and understanding patterns
– Working with EVA foam (Skulls)
– Working with insulation foam (Horns)
– Working with clay (Antlers)
– Working with expanding foam (Pauldrons)
– Attaching pauldrons
– Attaching masks
Featured examples include:
– Crusader Helmet (Diablo 3)
– Barbarian Pauldron (Diablo 3)
– and more
The book is 48 pages long, in full colour, and written in English.